Cold North, Hot South

From: Lemens, Chris <CNU!AUSTIN3!lemens_at_cnucorp.attmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 15:58:00 +0000

I had thought that the reason the north was cold and the south was hot was that the sky dome had been tipped. (That is, if you were standing on what became Valid's glacier looking northward, someone rotated it upwards.) I recall a myth about this, but don;t remember details. Also, in the RQ2 book, it shows a different name for the area that is not Valid's glacier.  Yeah, so it's mightily Gregged, but it is still interesting, because one could use it as what was there before whoever it was tipped the sky dome.

Chris Lemens