Voralans

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 06:41:22 -0500

>(ii) sorcerous Voralans are that I see Voralans
>tucked away from the rest of elfdom, engaging in long and extremely
>abstruse rituals ...
>I don't think they sit around reading books.

I agree, I don't see why Sorcery *requires* bookwork, that's just the only way that humans have to master it. Voralans have a vast group-mind!

>> do any Gloranthan cultures believe in reincarnation?
>And I say, doh?
>I was under the impression that the majority of Gloranthan cultures
>believe in reincarnation.

I would have thought the Lunars at least would be into the 'cyclical' concept of reincarnation.

Do unlucky Trolls get reincarnated as a Trollkin? Perhaps Trolls who died from disease?

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs Tamworth, UK

| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |