Possibly the dumbest elf posting yet

From: Mmohrfield_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 17:43:30 -0500 (EST)

While screwing around the Babylon 5 area on AOL I came across a topic folder for an ancient TV series called "Quark" which was a parody of "Star Trek". Naturally, any good Trek parody requires a Spock analog, and in this case it was provided by a character named Ficus who was a member of a race of humanoid plants known as vegatons. There was an episode in which Ficus fell in love with a human. He tells her of the way in which Vegatons reproduce. "We lay on our backs and wait for the bees to come." Not only could this explain how brown and yellow elves reproduce, it might also lead some particularly fanatical God Learner to attempt to equate Gorakiki and Uleria.
                                                              Mark Mohrfield