Centaurs

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 11:39:12 -0500

>>>Centaurs
>>Fun if done well.
>Though with three problems, all of which can be overcome

Apart from the horse's lack of bowel control. It's surprising how quickly this puts players off.

>I'd probably not allow PCs that are non-outcast trolls or elves

I don't have a problem with Troll/Human mixes. It's better if they've got some kind of handle on human society, like if they are Argan Argar, Humakt or Sorceror (I believe this entails some study of Arkat's life, some say it entails Arkat Cult membership).

BTW, I asked Greg "Can Troll sorcerors use KL divine and spirit spells?" and he said "No way" at Convulsion 1, and "Of course" at Convulsion 2. I give up. Any opinions? I say "Yes".

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs Tamworth, UK

| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |