Soldiers of the Red Moon?

From: Tal Meta <talmeta_at_cybercomm.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 23:30:05 -0500 (EST)

 I was just casting about on the net (actually, I was looking around for something for a different RPG) and i found a page advertising the Soldiers of the Red Moon Player & GM's books.

 Did I miss something? My first thought when I saw this was that I hadn't seen anybody here talking about these supplements (beyond a notice several months ago that they'd be available "soon" (after the New Year, anyway)).

 The page in question was for a game store in Florida, and the prices quoted were discounted, even! ($9 for the player's book, $11 for the GM's stuff).