"Anti-Duck" Panelists Wanted

From: David Cheng <dcheng_at_amnh.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 09:07:12 -0500

Eric Rowe and David Cheng, both generally known as members of the pro-duck faction, are sponsoring a seminar at Glorantha-Con this July. It is tentatively titled "Ducks: the Black Sheep of Glorantha."

We are aware that there are some in the Gloranthan Community who feel that ducks are a race "out of place" in the world of Glorantha, and who wish that ducks had never been introducted there.

We are asking that one or two of you step forward to sit with us on the seminar panel at Glorantha-Con. We will happily engage you in friendly public discussion, presenting our theories on the legitimacy of ducks (et al.). We welcome your views as well.

Now, I doubt that we will be able to talk about just ducks for a whole hour. Given this, the seminar will probably digress to other "black sheep" races and cultures, like maybe Grotarons or something . . .

To volunteer for this panel, please contact me by email directly <cheng_at_io.com>.
Your attendance at the con is, of course, mandatory.

Thank you.