RQ items sale

From: Bachelet (????????????) <"Bachelet>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 22:56:47 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi ! This is the update of the Glorantha items sale.

ITEMS LISTED AS GOING2 WILL BE GONE NEXT TIME IF NO NEW BID ARRIVES.. They include : Big Rubble, Snake Pipe Hollow, Borderlands and Griffin Island.

You can find my three pages starting
http://www.dauphine.fr/cerso/pages_perso/remi/jdr/

ACCESS TO MY WEB SERVER HAS BEEN CUT due to piracy (a long story to tell..) it's now hard for me to update the web pages. Look at this message or at rec.games.frp.marketplace TO GET THE UPDATED PRICES.. email me if you want to keep in touch.

Some of you are interested with getting the items they buy CoD i.e. pay at the post office when the item has arrived. This is not possible between France and the UK, or France and the US (it is for Germany or the Netherland). Just tell me if you have any other solution - the one I have in mind is "pay me first" -

I have given up finding the missing Pavis booklet. The guy who must have it says he won't search before 6 months !

Updated 07.04.1997, next update in about 5 days.

Remi BACHELET 8-) email: bachelet_at_dauphine.fr http://www.dauphine.fr/cerso/pages_perso/remi/ tel (33) 01 44 05 46 25 fax 01 44 05 46 29