Transforming hsunchen

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_nvg.ntnu.no>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 19:55:03 +0200 (MET DST)

At last some about my favorite culture. I rather liked the non-human basimoli presented in Tales #14. It made them unique: The ability to se= e
in darkness like cats and the ability to survive without vegetables or dairy products. Making the females only fertile during certain times a year was a nice touch too.(A similar writeup should be done for the Telmori)

About the transform spells:
It=B4s worth noticing that the spells are ranged. This means the odd sh= aman
and acolyte can transform other members of the tribe. And since divine spells are annually reusable for initiates in my campaign it has never been a problem.