Elf stuff

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 22:27:41 +0000

If anybody is looking for a place to compile the really wonderful, recent elf stuff into a pretty publication, I would be more than happy to put it up in full color on my web site. Now that I no longer have to babysit the distribution of the digest and other mailing lists (which was no negligible task, let me tell you) I have lots more time to devote to actually raising my website to the standards set by David Dunham, Nick Brooke, and the other stalwarts on this list, and surpassing them if my ability to illustrate with a mouse is up to the task. I think I'm making good progress, and I'd be happy to add the definitive guide to Aldryami PCs & NPCs to what I have now.

Does anybody have a "What the Great Tree told me" for the Elves, or a "Dryad's Dissertation on Aldrya and Flamal"? That would be the perfect cap for such a project.

So, if you have compiled a best of, and care to send it my way, with your edits, then I'll do any required editing and put it up. It'll go somewhere close to the illustrated origin of Glorantha. What do you think?

Cheers,
Loren

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> A priest, a rabbi, a Penn student, and an elephant walk into a bar. The bartender says, "what is this, some kinda joke?"