Lunar forces admit defeat, withdraw from Dragon Pass

From: Staffan Tjernstrom <StaffanTj_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 09:32:18 -0400

Elkoi Morning Post:

In a communique issued today from the Lunar High Command, Emperor Moonson declares that the invasion and occupation of Dragon Pass and related territories has been the result of a mis-understanding of an obscure inspiration from the Goddess herself.

All lunar forces South and East of Syllia are ordered to immediately lay down their arms, and return with all haste into the embrace of the all-encompassing Mother in their homelands.

Normally reliable sources indicate the sudden and unexpected demise of the line of the Astrologer-Imperitus, shortly before the publication of the statement by the High Command.

The Emperor apologises unreservedly for any and all actions taken against all occupied areas, which will be handed over to their rightful leaders (should such still exist) in a ceremony to take place at the Travelling Stone on God/Illusion/Storm.

A member of the General Staff was heard to say following the announcement "Now I can finally put those finishing touches on my holiday villa in fair Dorator".

A well-known member of the Sartar rebels was heard to mutter "I'll believe it when I see it".

Allyslius CeDiem.