Prax (what else?)

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 21:09:48 EDT

To All!

No comments this time, just a search for assistance. For the next volume of Drastic, which is getting very close to being done, I am including some information on the oases and ruins of Prax. If anyone out there has done any work in any of the following places, or is willing to do a short write-up or three for me, I would appreciate the help. In this area, I am running a bit out of inspiration. If you have ideas on areas not listed, send them as well -- I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were better than mine!

Anyway, the locations I have little or nothing for include:

Day's Rest
Hender's Ruins
Jaldon's Point
Old
Pimper's Block
Malia's Stool (from the French version of the game)

Most of the rest of the book is done, but if people have done work on the various tribes, in particular the Bison Tribe or on the preferred spells and spirits of the tribes, I would be interested in discussing the subject with you. Also, if anyone has any special creatures or encounters they have set in Prax (such as The Devil's Hand, Cwim, the Eternal Battle, the Protectresses, the Soul Winds, Serpent Guardians, etc.), I would be interested in seeing them -- I have a couple, but would like a few more, space permitting.

Finally, I would like to repeat my request of last week for assistance in locating one Brad Foster, who used to do artwork for Chaosium. Or, if anyone can confirm that the phone number for William Church is the correct one, as I am trying to locate him as well.

Thanks for everyone's time.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions