Gloranthan Boardgaames

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 21:48:43 +0100

Stephen asks if anyone would be interested in new (or resurected never completed) Gloranthan Boardgames.

I would say "probably, yes, I think" because there is nothing like a definite answer (and that is ...).

On terms of Chaosium's approval, IIRC, these were the sorts of things that Duck Press was specifically stated as being aimed at, though I guess from your point of view, selling the game to Oriflam or whoever would be better than self-publishing.

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk |
| A foolish consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds - R.W. Emerson |