Thanks, and other such things

From: Trent Di Renna <ted7846_at_megahertz.njit.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 19:24:12 -0400 (EDT)

Well, first of all, I want to thank all of you who answered my questions. Your answers were a great help to me.

Now for the "other such things", namely, the availability of two certain products that I mentioned in my first post. I went to Avalon Hill's Web Page and saw that both GoG and ESoG are listed in their on-line catalog. Then, I called up my local game store to order them. The guy there said that GoG was listed (yes!), but ESoG wasn't (sh*t!), which confuses me, since it _is_ listed on the AH Web page. I've sent an e-mail directly to AH to see if ESoG is in fact available, and I'll post the answer once I get it.

Okay, one more thing: do any of you know of any Glorantha campaigns in NYC? (I live in Jersey, but it's actually easier for me to get to the City than it is to go to a town 10 miles away. Go figure).

Trent Di Renna
ted7846_at_megahertz.njit.edu
http://megahertz.njit.edu/~ted7846