various

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:09:00 -0700

Simon Bray's comments:
> Trolls = id

> Dwarfs represent the selfish ego.
> Elves, these were descibed as being the personification of the Superego.

As much as I detest Freud, this does make the non-human races seem more understandable. So, under this model, are humans so successful because they contain all three aspects?

James F - I liked the "Barksism" elf model! Seriously, trolls are my non-human PC's of choice, as they seem the most similar to humans. And they're matriarchal, so they can't be all bad!

And those trollkin - so handy. Our Grazers have had endless hours of fun shooting them for sport and using them as test critters for wierd unknown magic devices found in the Rubble. YuKargzant is very understanding, as long as the little darkfiend dies in the end.

Pam
(It's raining in Seattle again - all this week. I feel the need to be solar for a while...)