The "pre-Dawn" world

From: Trent Di Renna <ted7846_at_megahertz.njit.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:03:50 -0400 (EDT)

Something just occured to me. I have read that many of the "processes" of Glorantha (sunrise, death, storms, etc.) are due to the Great Compromise, which "froze in time" the relationships the various gods had with each other and applied them to the mortal world in the form of these "processes". Did they exist before the Dawn? If Time didn't exist before the Dawn, then the "mythic history" doesn't make any sense, since it is set up chronologically. Were humans immortal during this period, or were they subject to death even then?

Trent Di Renna
ted7846_at_megahertz.njit.edu
http://megahertz.njit.edu/~ted7846
What we have here is something rather unique...I don't think anybody has argued so passionately over a fictional theology before...perhpas we should call it "virtual theology". :-)