Re: Ernalda Cult Write-up

From: Stephen Watson <stephen_at_kerofin.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 08:18:31 +0100

In message <05.199704151927.TAA06149_at_erzo.org>

It's in RQ3 book 5 : Introduction to Glorantha. http://www.kerofin.demon.co.uk/cults/ lists where to find these things.

> BTW, if a Orlanth-Initiate changes to Humakt, does he lose his spells
> imediatly ? And what about his spiritmagic. Does he lose these, too ?

I think the only way to lose divine magic is to cast it, or have a spirit of reprisal take it from you. If the initiate left on good terms and didn't take the "no non-humatki magic" geas then he would keep all spells and use them freely.