Sacred Colors

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 01:45:19 -0400 (EDT)

       I was reading the _Boston Globe_ the other day and noted a story about street gangs attempting to establish themselves on the Blue and Red T (subway) lines because those were their "sacred colors". Naturally, that started me to wonder about Glorantha. :)

       Do most cultures in Glorantha have particular sacred colors? Obviously the Lunars have Red. I suppose the Aldrayami have Green, oh, but there's all those different colors of elf, hmmm.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham....