Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #346

From: akula_at_pipeline.surfnet.net.au
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 19:08:11 +0000

V.S.Greene wrote.

> Do most cultures in Glorantha have particular sacred colors? Obviously
> the Lunars have Red. I suppose the Aldrayami have Green, oh, but there's all
> those different colors of elf, hmmm.

In GoG there is a chart that shows each pantheons colours of the top, black for darkness, white for air, blue for water, yellow for the sun etc. Within this there would be a few changes IMO e.g. Heler should have sky blue, ZZ possibly Black and Blood red. Within each pantheon there would be different shades of colour IMO.

As a thought for AiG perhaps an individual pantheon book (e.g Gods of Air/Sun/Darkness) like the troll gods in RQ3. This would clear up many of the differances we see today.