Gloranthan Marriages

From: Joseph Troxell <jmt107_at_psu.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 17:35:11 -0400

My mind got wandering today, and I got wondering over how marriages in Glorantha take place. I'm not talking who's invited, what vows they say, etc. I mean, who decides on who gets married? Do most cultures use planned marriages? Do the men (or women if you're in Esrolia) just club someone over the head and that's it? Or, do the people wait to find their true love? I'm sure this varies widely from culture to culture, but has anyone worked up any ideas of how marriages take place anywhere in Glorantha?