Colours and drugs.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 01:25:59 +0100 (BST)

V.S. Greene:
> I suppose the Aldrayami have Green, oh, but there's all
> those different colors of elf, hmmm.

That's just a human designation, though. If elves bothered with Symbolic Colours, I think they'd be fairly unanimous as to what colour the average leaf is...

David Cake says, actionably: ;-)
> The phrase 'Greg
> Stafford On Drugs' (or GSOD for short) has been used to refer to many
> things. Grotarons, for example.

Hey, I _like_ Grotarons. Mind you, as with an alarming number of the assembled company, I _am_ a Child of the Sixties. If young whippersnappers like Master N. Brooke like 'em too, I suppose it must just be that we're a bunch of sickos, really.

Now, Ducks, on the other hand... And what excuse does _Sandy_ have? Especially for that Ice Rune. ;-)

Pleading Veritas,
Alex.

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #348