Praxians and Basmoli

From: Troll_at_nochet.demon.co.uk
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:45:41 +0000

Jane said;

"If you ask one of these Praxians, she'll explain that really it's
the high meat diet that gives them those pronounced cheek muscles, it's the unkempt hair-style that makes them look like they've got a mane, and obviously they file their teeth. Oh, and having the men laze round all day while the women do all the work is perfectly normal. See, they're human, just odd."

Tom says;

Right on Jane, of course most Praxians will say;

"What, those vicious bastards, they kill my herd, I don't care what
they are... I'll kill them!"

mQBNAzM4tsUAAAECAL+OLjWLn8rH+xBdX3uI2MEoYmtNqRFuf6zce9LHuj8tKE/B CB88STTzZ99mrbvKiIM5vmMZzQUiQbMA+PdWtokABRG0JVRvbSBadW5kZXIgPFRy b2xsQG5vY2hldC5kZW1vbi5jby51az4=
=0Gry
- -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----