Boston-area RQ campaign

From: Peter Maranci <pmaranci_at_sunspot.tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 11:00:50 -0400 (EDT)

        I'm looking for one to three additional players for a new Boston-area RQ campaign. All details (day, time, etc.) will be worked out when enough players have been found. The game will either have a sole GM (me) or rotate that role among those who want it. The focus will be adventure and roleplaying.

        Scenarios created for the game will be published in Interregnum APA/magazine, on my RQ web site, and may be submitted to Tradetalk and/or TotRM.

-->Pete

Editor, Interregnum RPG/Science Fiction APA/magazine -- email for info. Interregnum WWW home page: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/index.html RuneQuest scenarios and more: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/rq.htm