"Right"

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 15:26:47 -0400

>So the Jrusteli had the "right" explanation, in that it worked,
>wonderfully, for centuries.
>It wasn't "perfect", but no scientist expects any theory to be
>perfect, just the best available. By the standards of science, the
>GL's were "right".

That's like saying that we were "right" to fill airships with hydrogen. It worked wonderfully, then caused one of the worst accidental human tragedies of our time.

>>Command Worshippers: This is a very powerful spell, especially for a
>>reuseable one, and I can't really see the use of it. It would allow a
>>traitor to open the doors to an invading army!
>Except that, by definition, a traitor is no longer a viable worshiper of
>Rex, and the spells would not work for him. Also, note that I did not

Even an illuminate? Maybe the Lunars actually did this!

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs Tamworth, UK

| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |