Resurrection of Brithini

From: Telmori_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 19:20:37 -0400 (EDT)

From Telmori (Thomas Gottschall)

<< I wonder whether it is considered necromancy. >>

I think they don't consider it necromantic. It would be more like you see doctors nowadays. If they heal you from a bad illness or better bring you back through an electric shock from the dead you wouldn't say that you are now a living body because you never were really dead (more or less). Magic allows the Brithini to heal much deeper wounds (Death) than it is possible here on Earth. So I would say it just another way of healing.

I also thought necromancy to be something where the victim isn't asked whether he wants to be resurrected or not. Resurrection becomes necromancy when one can no longer decide if he should can live or die but the Zzabur would do it his way.

I want to greet my friend Delecti from the Upland Marsh, perhaps he has something enlightening to contribute ?