Rights

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 19:35:11 -0400

Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>

>That's like saying that we were "right" to fill airships with hydrogen. It
>worked wonderfully, then caused one of the worst accidental human tragedies
>of our time.

Yup. That was the right choice. Note that dirigibles were and are still safer than heavier-than-air aircraft. Nor was the _Hindenburg_ fire that big of a disaster, really, it just got a lot of press.

Of course I understand your point, but the example is not apropos.

God Learning worked. That's what "right" means, in the sense I was using. Note that the big disasters came after the GLs were corrupted, and most of their former empire had no actual GLs in them any more. (Six Leggers and False Dragon Ring had forgotten the secret.) - --
Carl Fink carlf_at_panix.com

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them."