Lunar cults for PC's

From: lib155_at_abdn.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 11:11:24 +0100 (BST)

I'm running a lunarish campaign in which several characters are looking for suitable Lunar cults to join. The problem in this is the lack of write ups. I have picked up a few good ones from the net but would like advice on the various seven mothers, particularly:-

Deezola: Sort of like Chalana Arroy, but healed of her pacafism. One of her greatest achivements was beating up a chaos nasty, so how pacafistic is she? Can they use weapons, attack people etc?

Etyries: Basically the same as Issaries, any major differences?

Irrippi Ontor: Basically Lhankor Mhy.

Danfive Xaron, Teelo Norri: Not really playable.

Thanks,

James