DI ends campaign

From: Telmori_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:21:00 -0400 (EDT)

From Telmori (Thomas Gottschall)

Hi everyone,

<< When they saw her in
 the distance the Healer in the group did a one-point DI to transport the  party and girl back to their home village, far from the combat. A  secondary issue: the girl was possessed at the time. Would the presence of  an alien spirit in the girl inhibit the ability of a member of a related  cult to transport her away? And would the hostile spirit be transported  too? >>

So DI is the problem. I myself think of DI that it is a spell that could be unknown to any worshipper but which the deity possess. In that way it would be impossible to Chalana Arroy to teleport someone away, yet the hostile spirit would be banished. If i look on the runes of Chalany Arroy I see only harmony and fertility, so I as gamemaster have to decide that she uses actually these runes to respond to the DI. Perhaps she would bring all enemies to sleep (she has such an spirit magic spell) and drive forth the hostile spirit or destroy it even. But Chalana Arroy could never teleport someone Orlanth and Mastakos could instead.

bye