Telmori are chaotics

From: Telmori_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:21:27 -0400 (EDT)

From Telmori (Thomas Gottschall)

Hi everyone and thank you for all your answers,

<< "Any chaos is all chaos" is a typical PC attitude  but we know the Telmori have a place (albeit often a disputed  one among the Tribes of Sartar. If the Sartarites took the PC  line I feel the wolf people would have been slaughtered years  ago. >>

I myself a Telmori can offer you two good reasons why we Telmori live anyway. First no one is saver within the woods of Sartar than we are, we are the hunters and our wolfbrothers will warn us long before the enemy arrives. Telmor can lend us his body so that we can only be wounded by iron or magic. We are superior worriors not in the field but in the forests. No one can beat a group of Telmori warriors and the wolfbrothers on the own ground.

   Second, we Telmori are no chaotics ! We were cursed by Gbaji because we fought agains him. But we lost and thus we shall remain cursed and turn to manwolves every wildday. And since we are cursed and we too hate and kill chaos we are not hunted like broos or others. Our shamans and Ituvani search for a cure for this curse but we are still unsuccessful like the Uz are with their Trollkin curse. So beware in the woods and don't call anyone of my race chaotic call them cursed and pity them.

bye

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #357