Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #354

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 97 21:09:58 CDT

& From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>

& defecating in the public view). Thus the elven forest is more like a co-
& operative anarchy rather than a group mind controlling the elves.

YES! Thank you, Peter, for phrasing that better than I did.

& From: <Telmori_at_aol.com>

& 2. Is there a compass in Glorantha and where does it point to ?

It is possible to make a tin compass that points toward (or away from, I forget) Magasta's Pool at the center of Glorantha.

Scott Haney scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us ARCHDUKE FERDINAND FOUND ALIVE -
FIRST WORLD WAR A MISTAKE