Lady D.I.

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 02:41:32 -0400 (EDT)

Telmori noted...
> Perhaps she would bring all

> enemies to sleep (she has such an spirit magic spell) and drive forth the
> hostile spirit or destroy it even. But Chalana Arroy could never teleport
> someone Orlanth and Mastakos could instead.

      While sleeping the whole opposing lot is appealing and perhaps at some level appropriate, that would be one deity directly acting against the followers of another which is not allowed by the rules/God's Compromise/whatever.

      Under RQ3 a deity can take up to ten people and a limited amount of equipment out of a bad situation. Doesn't say it has to be by teleportation, however...

(quick disclaimer: I was in the session where the questioned action occured, so I may have some bias)

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...