Fatigue Rules??

From: Stuart Dobson <sdobson_at_sniffle.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 20:19:18 +0100

Hi all,
I am just back on the list after a long absence (unfortunately, I was a lurker for most of the time) but remember a big discussion on the merits (or not) of the RQ3 fatigue rules. I am thinking of starting up again and was wondering what the latest thinking on the rules was? My first thoughts are that its too 'book-keepy' and I was thinking of basing my game around RQ2 and/or Elric. I think I read in Arcane that RQ4 will be based along those lines???

As a PS if the chap that publishes 'Tales of the Reaching Moon' is reading, is it possible to see if my subscription has expired?

Thanks for listening
Stuart Dobson
Preston, Lancashire, UK
sdobson_at_sniffle.demon.co.uk