Illustrated Origins of Glorantha: The Godtime

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:13:55 -0500

If you care about big Gloranthan issues and haven't visited my new website (Fabulous Worlds) in the last week and read the "Illustrated Origins of Glorantha: The Godtime" then you're missing out on something pretty great. I apologize for not emailing it to the digest, but it's half illustrations and they don't travel well in email.

Go to the URL below and select "Glorantha", then "Illustrated Origins of Glorantha: The Godtime" and you'll get to see the pretty thing yourself. And once you've finished looking around, say hi to Arachne Solara, who is hanging out at the bottom of the webpage.

   http://rider.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/Fabulous/

Cheers,
Loren