Jon Does Jonstown

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 02:53:56 -0400

___
Jon pleads:

> A spin-off scenario that should have been just one evening's-worth
> is getting seriously extended, and heading towards Jonstown. Problem
> is, I've nothing on Jonstown and don't want to contradict any canon
> that's out there, in case it trips us up later... is there any
> canonical information/material/writeup about Jonstown anywhere?

The German RQ-Society produced a book, "Heroes of Wisdom", to support their freeform of the same name which was set in Jonstown. This has loads of information on the town, including maps, local clans, history, personalities, and much detail on the great Lhankor Mhy Library (which houses the famous Jonstown Compendium -- "Almost as good as the Nochet Collecteana" (Theo. P.). Available in English from the Reaching Moon Megacorp: contact David Hall <glorantha_at_compuserve.com> if you're a decent, law-abiding British type (as your .uk account implies).

Nick