Jonstown

From: Osentalka_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 20:07:49 -0400 (EDT)

jonsg_at_harlequin.co.uk (Jon S Green) writes:

 --Problem is, I've nothing on Jonstown and don't want to contradict any  canon that's out there, in case it trips us up later. Soooo ... my  question is - is there any canonical information/material/writeup about  Jonstown anywhere? Can anyone help me get my paws on it reasonably  soon?--

Yes there is. Ingo Tschinke has written a complete Sourebook for Jonstown ( with permission and help from Greg Stafford ). It is now only a german manuscript and has to be redone to be in a publishable form.
The Free Form Game Heroes of Wisdom was also set in Jonstown and basend oround that manuscript.

You can find exerpts of it in Best of RQ Adventures. Also the Jonstown Booklet ( the Book for the Heroes of Wisdom Free Form ) is a good source.

Cheers

Andre Jarosch