Reaching Moon Megacorp publications

From: David Hall <Glorantha_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 05:29:13 -0400

Alas, two of the publications recently mentioned on the digest are actually out of print. The Sog City Guide has been out of print for way too long and more recently I sold my last Heroes of Wisdom. I've also sold out of the New Lolon Gospel, the RQ-Con 2 Compendium, and all Wizard's Attic products.

However, I do have Codex #2!

Here is the full list of publications I have available today:

David Hall
21 Stephenson Court, Osborne Street, Slough, SL1 1TN, England. E-Mail: Glorantha_at_compuserve.com

All prices are in UK pounds (UKP).

Tales of the Reaching Moon Magazine

Single Issues (#10 - #15 only)       UKP 3.50
Subscriptions (3 issues)              UKP 10.00
For Tales make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to “David Hall”. Tales prices include UK and European postage. Add UKP 1.50 per issue for postage elsewhere in the world.

Reaching Moon Megacorp Publications

Tarsh War                                              UKP 9.00
A 12-player freeform ready to play. Lead the Lunar Army’s thin red line into Barbarian lands and show them the light of the Great Red Queen. Includes Lunar Army background.
Proceedings in Malkionism                  UKP 8.00
Convention reports from Convulsion ‘94.
Includes How the West was One reports
and various RQ Seminar transcripts.
Wyrms Footprints                                       UKP 9.50
Includes many of the best articles from
the late and much lamented Wyrms
Footnotes magazine, as well as new
material. 112 pages, full colour cover.
Questlines                                      UKP 8.00
With two official Chaosium cults, Sartar population stats, and lots of Far Point background

The Meints Index to Glorantha (MIG) UKP 8.00 A fully illustrated, comprehensive and indispensable guide to all things Glorantha and RuneQuest.

Jar-Eel Assassin T-shirt (L only) UKP 12.99 Available while stocks last!

Other Magazines

Codex Magazine #2 & #3 UKP 3.00 each US Gloranthan Fanzine. Focusing mainly
on background rather than scenarios.

RuneQuest Adventures #4 & #5 UKP 3.50 each US RuneQuest/Glorantha fanzine by
John Castellucci. Heavy emphasis on
scenarios and game information.

Tradetalk #1                                     UKP 3.75
Translations of the best of the German RQ fanzine Free INT. Includes three scenarios and other background articles. 48 pages.

La Toile D’Arachne Solara #1 & #2 UKP 5.00 each Excellent French language fanzine. issue #1 is a Malkioni special and issue #2 a Beastman special. Recommended if you read French!

Other Publications

The Book of Drastic Resolutions UKP 8.50 A “fanzine” dedicated to Chaos edited by Stephen Martin. This can only be described as Lords of Terror and Dorastor part two. Includes articles by Greg Stafford.

The Broken Council Guidebook UKP 8.00 Freeform background book. Includes
details on the period up to the Broken
Council: History, geography, personalities.

The RuneQuest-Con Compendium UKP 10.00 Includes Gloranthan stories, Home of the Bold 2 narratives, and seminar transcripts.

The World’s Greatest Tournament UKP 4.00 The background book for the Rise of Ralios freeform game. Includes details of Ralian religion and politics.

For the publications make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to “David Hall”. Publication prices only include UK postage. For European orders add 10% for postage, elsewhere in the world add 30%. Foreign cheques should be in UK pounds sterling and drawn on a UK bank. I can provide bank details for currency transfers.

WARNING! Copies of Tradetalk #1, The World's Greatest Tournament, Jar-Eel T-shirts, and RQA #4 and #5 are in short supply. Also note that I now have copies of Tales #10 available!

Orders over 50 UKP get a free copy of the GloranthaCon IV programme book while stocks last!

Cheers,

David Hall

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #365