RQ2 magic, etc.

From: Trent Di Renna <ted7846_at_megahertz.njit.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 23:42:35 -0400 (EDT)

The OTHER Trent:

Incredible. I have met somebody else besides my dad named "Trent". Well, stranger things have happened. :-)

RQ2 and Magic:

How does RQ2 magic differ from RQ3 magic? I know that the older magic system has spirit and divine magic, but what about sorcery? Was this handled by a special version of spirit magic (like Lunar sorcery), or was the whole sorcery concept "Gregged in" for RQ3?

Also, what exactly is a "Rune Level"? The term seems to imply that RQ2 priests and Rune Lords have multiple ranks or "levels", but I'd sure like to know for sure....

Trent Di Renna
ted7846_at_megahertz.njit.edu
http://megahertz.njit.edu/~ted7846