Yanafir Tarnils has honor?

From: Joseph Troxell <jmt107_at_psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 23:16:19 -0400

>From Andrew Joelson
> The Seven Mothers sub-cult is much more Humaktish; it provides
>most of the Rune Lords (sic) for the 7M cult. Dueling, individual skill
>at arms, Truth & Honor, etc.

Ok, I'm glad someone brought up YT being "Humaktish" with the honor bit. I have a real problem with this. To me, a YT talking about honor (in particular Loyalty) is like having your accountant say, "sure, I was convicted of tax fraud, but trust me..." The premise of the cult is that their god, Yanafir Tarnils, went against Humakt. Turned his back, left the cult, and ended up fighting Humakt eventually. That doesn't sound like someone I'd trust that much! "No, no, really, I swear allegiance to you." "Yeah, yeah, your god pulled that line too..." Does anyone else see this as being...odd? Or is it just that the Lunars have said YT is honorable and don't let people argue the point? I'm not saying that they don't, or that it's not possible. Just saying that I don't see why people would think any YT is loyal and honorable.