AH Gloranthan items

From: reaper_at_sound.net <reaper_at_echo.sound.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 18:07:27 -0500 (CDT)

  I stopped by my local gameshop today and noticed somebody must have unloaded their RQIII stuff. The shop has a used game shelf. They have a boxed copy of Gods of Glorantha (S12.00), Glorantha, Crucible of the Hero Wars ($12.00), there are several softcover RQIII rulebooks. I recall a copy of Elder Secrets, Trollpak and Sun County.

   I'd be willing to pick something up for a listmember and ship it to them. For cost+shipping. I understand some of this stuff is getting hard to find. I'm not looking to auction this off, first come/first serve, and replies should be off the list. (reaper_at_sound.net) I'm in Kansas City, MO , USA and I'd think I'd like to
avoid International shipping at this time.

  Pete