Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #372

From: Thomas Gottschall <Telmori_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 06:27:34 +0200

Hi everyone,

Christoph Luehr asked:
> I a SC uses a bow as weapon, is there a minus for shooting at a very
> small distance ? Or has a SC the same chance at every distance, e.g.
> only a few meters ? How do you handle such a situation ?

I do it that way : If someone is just two meters away or even nearer I give the player with the bow 100% like a Divine Spell. But I also tell the PC that if he misses he could not parry the first attack of his foe. When the person is let's say 5m away he will get perhaps 30 to 40 percent to his skill.

Somehow Digest#371 missed me. Could anyone post it to me, please.