Confused about Rituals?

From: Dave Bailey <db_at_uk.hboc.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:19:39 +0100

My group has been using house RQ2 rules for years now and I'm just = reading the RQ3 rules again, unfortunately this has caused some = confusion.

Initiates can sacrifice for rune spells on a one use basis and the text = implies that this is how they gain the ritual type rune spells. They = also require 50 percentiles to become a priest in ritual skills. We have = decided that when they sacrifice for the spell they get the base level. = Do they have to increase there ability in the ritual through research = without casting the spell? Could they continue this progress even if = they'd already cast the spell?

May the light of Lhankor Mhy guide me in my darkness...

Dave