but of COURSE it's true...

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt) <"Daniel>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 07:13:09 -0700

David Cake calls me on my grossly Uzocentric assumption that toothed whales are born of Korasting -- and then points out the (IMHO) PERFECT gloranthan solution to the whole thing,,, although my supposition is still complete hogwash unless I can find some suitable excuse for there not being any dolphins in glorantha before the second age... ( aw, 'cmon David... pleeeeeaaasse??? ;-)