Afadjann and Kareeshtu, home of the Veldangi

From: Brilliant Mistake <idyoung_at_seanet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 09:41:13 -0700

        For some time now, I've been considering a campaign set in Afadjann and Golden Kareeshtu, using a mix of old Carthage and Moorish Morocco/Spain as rough RW inspiration. Can anyone tell me if any source material exists dealing with Fonrit in general and Afadjann and Kareeshtu in particular (other than the very brief mention they get in the Glorantha and Elder Secrets source packs)? I would be especially interested in material expanding upon the social order of the Veldang peoples.

Gone,
Ian