Pacifists vs. Warriors

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 02:57:41 -0400 (EDT)

David Dunham notes...

> > A non-violent sect would be very interesting in a
> > conflict with the KoW
>
> I wish I could remember who wrote the science fiction short story titled
> something like "Ghandi Meets Hitler." It's relevant to your idea. (I won't
> spoil the ending; e-mail me if you want me to.)

      The story is "The Last Article" by Harry Turtledove and is in the _Kaleidoscope_ collection of his stories, many of which would be good for RPGs although not necessarily RQ Glorantha.

       The interaction would depend a lot on just what sort of folk the KoW people are; honorable warriors or savages?

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham....