Fonrit

From: David Miller <davidm_at_cogs.susx.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 13:55:38 +0100 (BST)

> Can anyone tell me if any source material exists dealing with
> Fonrit in general and Afadjann and Kareeshtu in particular (other than the very
> brief mention they get in the Glorantha and Elder Secrets source packs)?

I seem to remember some information about Fonrit in one of the early issues of Heroes (number 4# or 5#?). The same issue had a scenario set in a city in Fonrit.

Does anyone know anything about the Sun wheel dancers, all I know is that they are credited with the invention of the currency known as wheels. However I don't know in what age they lived or where they lived.

                Dave. (davidm_at_central.sussex.ac.uk)