Gold Wheel Dancers

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 07:18:23 -0500

David Miller:
> Does anyone know anything about the Sun wheel dancers, all I know is
> that they are credited with the invention of the currency known as
> wheels. However I don't know in what age they lived or where they lived.

        Sun Wheel dancers dosn't ring any bells, are you sure you aren't mixing up the Sun Dome Templars and the Gold Wheel Dancers?

        I beleive the Sun Domers are atributed with the invention of the 'Wheel', or gold coin, and with the invention of coinage.

        The Gold Wheel Dancers are a magical race I don't know all that much about. They became extinct by the Second Age. Urrgh the Ugly managed to bring one back to life by accident in the Chaosium House campaign, and that was Pinichning (sp?), the golden disc being that appeared in the Cradle adventure in the Pavis boxed set.

        Andrew

Drink Kalikos-Koolers!