Tales of the Reaching Moon #16

From: David Hall <Glorantha_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 06:20:35 -0400

Our Lunar special issue was delivered on Thursday to coincide with the th= e
sea of electoral red (or is that a mauve-purple) sweeping over this Green=

and Pleasant Land. It looks fantastic! And so does the magazine. =

UK subscriber copies will be sent out in the next week or two. US copies are winging their way over to the distributors by courier, while the Australian copies are flying over courtesy of the Royal Mail. Other distributor copies will be sent out asap. =

The zine itself is a mega 68 pages in size and sports a magnificent Lunar=

cover illustration by Dario Corallo. The contents include:

E-mail me at Glorantha_at_compuserve.com if you want to find out how to orde= r
a copy! =

All Hail the New Moon! =

David Hall