Re: A few Nitpicks.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 03 May 97 08:15:54 EDT

 Where/when was Ouroboros and Orxili described as being a EWF concept? I always thought that it was a Dragonewt concept. I know that the poem Ouroboros was translated by a God Learner (according to Wyrms Footnotes), but this could have been a God Learner member of the False Dragon Ring. I also assumed to some degree that this document was a translation (as the spelling mistakes attest) and thus the complex terminology had been summarised with familiar words.

 I do not personally beleive that Kralorela has one path of Mysticism, this is the one that the Dragon Emporers permit to be practiced openly.

 Finally I will have to continue to use incorrect terms as no correct ones exist yet.

 A Dragon Poem by Greg Stafford, taken from the sadly demised  Wyrms Footnotes #14.

 Cheers Simon