Glorantha Lore

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 11:50:33 GMT

All right, you assembled geniuses, here's something that has been bugging me for some time.

What is the difference between Glorantha Lore and World Lore?

Glorantha Lore (for those not in the know) was introduced in GODS OF GLORANTHA and given a base percentage of the character's age. It was never actually defined however, just mentioned in the index and in a Heroes article. I find it useful as a means of measuring how much the characters know about the mystical significance of the world and the things they meet. But is this how it is suppossed to be used? And why was it introduced in the first place?

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.