Sheng Seleris

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 00:34:36 EDT

Nick Brooke Responding to Chris Bell

I once suggested that all of the outsiders who conquered Dara Happa would proclaim their own truth about the Godswall. Thus, the Carmanians would have interpreted it in their standard dualistic terms.

I always envisioned Sheng Seleris naming each of the figurs as one of the 100 Demons of the Underworld he could command. Hewga the Hot (KoS 36), for example, would be the name he would give to Enverinus (Gods Wall II-17). Some have poo-poo'ed on this idea (can't recall who, sorry), but I still thought it fit with what I knew of Sheng Seleris. Since he has changed since then (he apparently ruled Kralorela for a good length of time), this may no longer be appropriate.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com