Solar Trickster

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 15:50:48 -0400

>Does
>anyone worship the Sun as a rebel or trickster on the lozenge?

I doubt it, as the sun is so obviously dependable and regular.

>Accurate maps are
>difficult to make unless you have a means of measuring distance.

There is an old story about a man walking into the Himalayas with a compass, a map and a 'prayer bead' necklass with 100 beads. He charted his progress by counting the beads and measuring his steps. He was gone for ages (I forget how long, but I think it was months) and covered a huge distance (I think it was probably hundreds of miles), and when he got back, he was about 200 yards out on his estimate. His map was later found to be staggeringly accurate, and he had no theodolyte (sp?). Someone please correct me on the numbers if you know the story more accurately, I may be exaggerating.

>I use RQ 3.5 which is what I call the hodge podge of rules from RQ 3 and 4
>and Sandy's Sorcery and new shaman rules.

Where can I get Sandy's shaman rules?

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs Tamworth, UK

| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |